Hey in case you didn’t know I have two other blogs: the first is My Journey into Film, which is a my film and art blog and then Notes from Outpost 187 which is a social and political blog. I hope you will enjoy them both.
So here in the Tampa Bay area we have the Dali museum in St Petersburg, and right now they are having an exhibition of Pablo Picasso works. It is really good, however I wish they had more of Picasso’s, but none the less it was good. Picasso and Dali were great friends who competed with each other over the course of their careers, so it is really nice to see the progression in each others work. If you are in the bay area or want to take a get away here I strongly suggest you go and check it out.
Happy New Years All!!!
I am excited about this year. Professionally I many great opportunities: I have a feature film and a series to develop and write, I been asked to help build a art and culture organization, I am going to lay the ground work for starting a film society here in the Tampa Bay area, dive into art and other creative endeavors, and look into starting businesses.
Personally I want to build strong personal relationships and become a leader again in my community.
Here are my goals for 2015.
- Do all this shit
- LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST
- Continue to clear my name.
- Get into combat shape.
- Quit smoking.
- Write on a regular basis.
- Keep yard and house clean.
- Research, develop, write series and feature.
- Meditate and be more spiritual.
- Art and photography.
- Help people and be a leader in the community.
- Read a lot, catch up on magazines and read 40 books.
- Watch 250 movies.
- Write business plan and start my production company.
- Eat healthy.
- Start doing the groundwork for Film Society.
- Take classes and master courses.
- Be positive.
- Foster a serious work ethic.
So, yeah, there you have it. Let me know what your goals are and subjects you want me to cover.
I need the readers to keep me accountable and to kick me in the ass when I am being a slag. Also encourage me to express myself. There is a lot going on right now