Staring at the lifeguards
Hear mommy scream
I ain’t got no morals
It’s a bloody way out dream
The noon-day sun makes you want to kill
Mining all beaches
Flying hands and feet
Poison in your Thermos
Is no fun but discreet
Muscle Beach is now Pork Chop Hill
Napalm makes you vomit
As it sizzles off your weenie
There is a new Youtube channel with over 14,000 videos of live music called Music Vault. If you are a music junky needing an overdose of love, go to this channel.
1. Clear my name and restore reputation.
2. Be a father to my son. I have been MIA and that is unacceptable.
3. Get back into combat shape. Yes, there is a huge difference between that and just being “in shape”.
4. Research, develop and begin writing the series.
5. Create and nurture friendships and stop being so incredible isolated.
6. Finally Quit Smoking. Which plays into getting back into combat shape.
7. Watch 300 feature films, catch up with various tv series I am back logged, watch 200+ shorts, read 40 books, and catch up on my Bomb Magazines.
8. Get my house and yard tip top.
9. Direct music videos
10. Write Business Plan for production company.
11. See more bands.
12. Write. A lot.
13. Meditate and be more spiritual
14. Help more people and be a leader in the community.
15. Get back to creating art and photography.
Here are things I will do this year.